- 09-Sep-2014 to 23-Sep-2014 (PST)
- Cash Operations
- San Jacinto, CA, USA
- Part Time
Accountable for counting, verifying, and documenting all monies both in and out of the cash cage, change and special events; completing the appropriate paperwork for each department. Prepares and processes all bank deposits, prepares all increases and exchanges. Responsible for counting and processing daily revenue as well as preparing cash summary reports for each shift.
POSITION BEING FILLED IS FOR SWING SHIFT AND IS PART-TIME.
- Applies positive communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with coworkers at all times.
- Provides proper security, accountability, and control of all company assets (i.e. keys, currency, company funds) within an assigned vault facility.
- Counts and verifies incoming casino operation functions and submits to Auditing.
- Prepares and verifies all shift work for cash cage.
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures, Gaming Commission regulations, and Internal Controls.
- Maintains excellent grooming and personal conduct according to Soboba Casino Standards.
- Counts and prepares opening and closing cash inventories at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Counts all cash and chips accurately.
- Prepares cash summary reports documenting revenue and payouts.
- Prepares deposit of currency, mute, and checks.
- Accurately counts and processes daily revenue.
- Completes double verification on hand pays and hopper fills for change clerks and cage cashiers.
- Prepares exchanges, increases and banks for casino employees.
- Receives, verifies and documents daily video revenue from count team.
- Drop, fill, and reconcile ACM.
- Reconcile jet sort and take into accountability.
- Any combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Six to twelve months prior experience handling large volumes of cash as a bank teller or cashier is an appropriate background for this position; Machine repair experience a plus.
- Previous casino experience helpful. High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must pass basic math aptitude test.
- Ten key by touch.
- Excel experience a plus.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!