- 18-Aug-2014 to 30-Aug-2014 (PST)
- San Jacinto, CA, USA
- Full Time
Assists the Facilities Department in keeping the facility building in a clean and orderly condition and tending to the heating and cooling, plumbing, electrical repair, lawn care, snow removal, and lighting.
- Applies positive communication and interpersonal skills with guests, (internal and external), at all times.
- Assists in maintaining operations of facilities and equipment.
- Assists in the repair of mechanical, plumbing, air handling, and refrigeration problems.
- Assists in the preventative maintenance and repair of the following areas and systems:
- Building electrical plans and wiring
- Kitchen equipment
- Elevator systems
- Lawn care equipment
- Plumbing plans
- Small tools
- HVAC and computer controls
- Basic construction
*Other duties as requested/required
*Maintains excellent grooming and personal conduct according to Soboba Casino Standards.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to deal effectively with all staff members exercising tact, diplomacy and patience at all times.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Must possess excellent verbal communication skills in order to promote positive and professional image.
- Any combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Education in building maintenance or prior experience in a large customer facility preferred.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!