- 12-Aug-2014 to 26-Aug-2014 (PST)
- Cash Operations
- San Jacinto, CA, USA
- Full Time
- Protect departmental assets; provide direct supervision within an assigned cage facility, ensures security of company funds.
- Approves credit and check cashing requests within authorized limits.
- Issues cashier banks.
- Investigates variances, ensures compliance with all policies, procedures, gaming regulations, and Internal Controls.
- Maintain confidentiality and Title 31 compliance.
- Ensure assigned staff is in correct performance of their duties, provide performance reviews to assigned employees.
- Provide accurateness and diligence within the department's reports and records, sign off and verify large jackpots.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applies positive communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with guests, (internal and external) at all times.
- Ensures appropriate communication of such to the Cash Operations Manager and other departmental leaders.
- Provides proper security, accountability, and control of all company assets (i.e. keys, currency, company funds) within an assigned cage facility.
- Drop, fill, and reconcile the ACM.
- Approves credit and check cashing requests.
- Issues, controls and reconciles all cashier funds within an assigned cage facility.
- Investigates overages and shortages, purchasing of hard count and soft count drops.
- Directs the operation of the cage facility to be in accordance with established policies, procedures, and gaming regulations.
- Maintains excellent grooming and personal conduct according to Soboba Casino Standards.
- Must be self directed, self-motivated and demonstrate initiative on a daily basis.
- Monitor the overall day-to-day operations with in the department.
- Performance management based on the established company or departmental standards to include recognition for exceeding standards, reinforcement for meeting standards, corrective feedback, and progressive discipline.
- Directly supervises up to twenty employees in the Cash Operations Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to interviewing, hiring, and training and re-training of employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems, maintain individual employee files, track and record employee tardies, absences, early outs.
- Research/locate any cashier or vault variance, control overtime, attend training classes.
- Supervisor must be able to perform all duties of their direct employee (i.e. Cashiering, Main Banker, Shift Lead, and Trainer).
Certificates, licenses and registration:
- Ability to obtain and maintain Gaming Commission license. Required to submit to and obtain negative results on all drug and/or alcohol testing.
- Previous supervisory, lead cashier experience or combination of casino experience.
- Any combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Minimum 1year bank teller/casino cage experience required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. There is continuous exposure to heavy second hand smoke.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Soboba Casino https://soboba.applicantpro.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!