- 11-Aug-2014 to 25-Aug-2014 (PST)
- San Jacinto, CA, USA
- Part Time
AC's Lounge Bartender will prepare drinks according to recipes and procedures and serve beverages for guests either directly or by way of a food/beverage server. Receives payment for beverages, handles cash, complimentaries and coupons. Maintains cleanliness of bar area. Ensures friendly and efficient guest service. Exercises T.I.P.S. procedures at all times.
THIS IS A PART TIME POSITION
Hours rotate according to the needs of the department.
- Applies positive communication and interpersonal skills with guests, (internal and external) at all times.
- Completes all set-up duties in timely fashion.
- Mixes alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages according to specified recipes.
- Serves alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages to guests directly or indirectly through food/beverage servers.
- Monitor alcohol consumption according to T.I.P.S.
- Operates all bar equipment, including computerized cash register and credit card machine.
- Maintains accurate bank.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of work area according to Soboba Casino standards and Health Department regulations.
- Maintains excellent grooming and personal conduct according to Soboba Casino Standards.
- Any combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous beverage experience preferred.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. There is exposure to second hand smoke.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!